Providers request more time to review prior authorization rule changes
The Medicaid and CHIP Payment and Access Commission, known as MACPAC, sent a letter to CMS Administrator Seema Verma saying healthcare providers need more time to review the agency's proposed rule to simplify prior authorizations.
On Dec. 10, CMS issued a proposed rule to streamline prior authorizations and create a better exchange of healthcare data between payers, providers and patients.
Click to read more >>
Please Share Me On
- Cvikota MBS - La Crosse, WI
2031 32nd Street South, La Crosse, WI 54601
- Cvikota MBS - Eau Claire, WI
2715 West Frank Street, Eau Claire, WI 54703
- Cvikota MBS - Rice Lake, WI
1024 North Main Street, Rice Lake, WI 54868
- Cvikota MBS - Knoxville, TN
P.O. Box 32365, Knoxville, TN 37930
- Cvikota EMS, 2715 Frank Street, Eau Claire, WI 54703
- Webteam, 2031 32nd Street South, La Crosse, WI 54601
Website Design by Webteam, Inc