The Cvikota MBS Client Portal provides our clients the information they need, when they need it. We are always working to develop and improve our data collection and mining efforts, providing our clients meaningful information and valuable analysis.
Each month you receive a comprehensive set of EOM reports detailing valuable information about your practice in graphical and column formats. Our standard package can be augmented with custom reports to fulfill your specific information needs. A typical month-end report suite includes:
- Overall A/R
- Transaction Analysis
- Units of Service (broken by provider and location)
- Charges by Referring Physician
- Original Payor Production
In addition to EOM reports, our clients enjoy access to a host of powerful on-demand reports through our client portal. On-demand portal reports provide a deeper look at what's behind the EOM numbers and snap shots of daily and month to date activity. On-demand reports include:
- 12 Month A/R Analysis
- Charge Volume by DOS
- Claim Adjustment/Denial Reason Breakdown
- Collection Analysis
- Current A/R by Location
- Current Insurance Aged A/R
- Daily Transactions for Billing Month
- Location MTD/YTD Production Report
- Location Charges and Payments Graphs
- Modality Reports (Radiology)
- Payor Transaction Analysis Reports and Graphs
- Provider Statistical Production and Analysis
- Top 50 Diagnosis Codes
- Top CPT Usage
HIPAA and HITECH mandates demand safeguards for protecting PHI. Our client Document Vault provides a compliant, secure repository for sharing reports, spreadsheets, EOB images, ect. - anything that would include PHI or practice sensitive information - and allows clients to access it from anywhere.
We maintain a complete history of all ERAs that come to us, allowing our clients to review EOBs at any time, for any date.
Contact us today to find out more.