The employee team members of Cvikota MBS work together to provide our clients with the best possible outcomes to their billing and practice management needs. As part of a dynamic and ever-changing team environment in the workplace you will be able to learn, grow and expand your knowledge of the medical Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) world. If you are self-motivated and wish to grow in this rapidly changing industry, then we want YOU! Team members who work hard, show initiative, and team oriented are rewarded with greater responsibility and opportunities.
Cvikota Medical Business Services has the following career opportunities open at this time:
- Medical Billing Specialist - La Crosse, Wisconsin AND Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Medical Billing Specialists: La Crosse and Eau Claire Wisconsin Offices
Charge & payment posting and account follow up
The Cvikota Company has been a leader in revenue cycle management for over 40 years. As a proven provider of medical billing and practice management services, we provide our clients a depth of knowledge available nowhere else. Hospital and office based practices alike rely on us as a trusted medical billing partner.
As a result of recent client expansion, The Cvikota Company has opened two additional job opportunities in the Medical Billing department, one within our La Crosse office and and one within our Eau Claire office. Those who excel in our fast paced Medical Billing office have the mindset of a team player, excellent data entry skills, and a goal oriented attitude will find this an excellent place to work. Experience with medical terminology a plus, while interest in long-term employment is a must. Healthcare administration or data entry experience preferred, but not required. We're willing to train the right candidate who will fit with our office culture!
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Data Entry - Patient Registration and Charge Entry
- Customer Service - Answering phones and assisting with patient questions, by mail or phone
- Follow up of insurance inquiries
- Daily posting of remittance and reconciliation of payments
Skills that will assist you:
- Strong and accurate typing skills
- 10 key calculator
- Good communication and phone skills
- The desire to be contribute to a strong work team
- Investigative abilities
- Detail oriented
Benefits include (Full-Time only):
- Monday thru Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Health Insurance - Partial premium contributed by employer
- Life Insurance
- Employer matched 401K
- Paid Holidays
- Two weeks paid vacation after one year
To be considered, please email resume to email@example.com.
Job Type: Full-time & Part-time