The employee team members of Cvikota MBS work together to provide our clients with the best possible outcomes to their billing and practice management needs. As part of a dynamic and ever-changing team environment in the workplace you will be able to learn, grow and expand your knowledge of the medical Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) world. If you are self-motivated and wish to grow in this rapidly changing industry, then we want YOU! Team members who work hard, show initiative, and team oriented are rewarded with greater responsibility and opportunities.
Cvikota Medical Business Services has the following career opportunities open at this time:
- Medical Billing Specialist - La Crosse, Wisconsin AND Eau Claire, Wisconsin
- Revenue Cycle Bookkeeper - La Crosse, Wisconsin AND Eau Claire, Wisconsin
CvikotaMBS is looking for a smart, capable person to fill our Revenue Cycle Bookkeeper role. We're a regional medical billing company that has been in revenue cycle management for over 55 years with offices in Eau Claire, La Crosse and Rice Lake Wisconsin. If you are organized and have great attention to detail, CvikotaMBS’ Revenue Cycle Bookkeeper position could be a great fit for you! You'll learn a lot about the business side of healthcare, and do work that helps preserve healthcare choice. Work that matters!
Our Bookkeeping Services that we provide for our clients is a vital role in revenue cycle management and those who excel in our fast-paced medical billing office need to have the mindset of a team player, attention to detail, and a goal-oriented attitude. Bookkeeping experience is required. Healthcare administration experience is a plus, while interest in long-term employment is a must. We’re willing to train the right candidate who will fit with our company culture!
Responsibilities of the Revenue Cycle Bookkeeper will include but not be limited to the following:
- Perform bookkeeping for clients, including; accounts payable, payroll and financial statement preparation as needed
- Work closely with clients external CPAs
- Prepare physician compensation modeling and bonus calculations
- Maintain confidential client financial records
- Special projects as assigned by supervisor
Skills that will assist you as Revenue Cycle Bookkeeper:
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to prioritize in a high volume, fluid environment
- PC based application skills including but not limited to Quickbooks, Excel and Word
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
- Trustworthy to maintain confidentiality
- Work independently and able to stay on task
- Banking and accounting knowledge and skills
Our Benefits include:
- Monday thru Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Health Insurance – Partial premium contributed by employer
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- Employer matched 401K
- Paid Holidays
- PTO Accrual
Job Type: Full-time
2031 32nd St S. La Crosse WI 54601
2715 W. Frank St. Eau Claire WI 54703
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
To be considered, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our easy to use online Application form.
Medical Billing Specialists: La Crosse and Eau Claire Wisconsin Offices
Charge & payment posting and account follow up
The Cvikota Company has been a leader in revenue cycle management for over 40 years. As a proven provider of medical billing and practice management services, we provide our clients a depth of knowledge available nowhere else. Hospital and office based practices alike rely on us as a trusted medical billing partner.
As a result of recent client expansion, The Cvikota Company has opened two additional job opportunities in the Medical Billing department, one within our La Crosse office and and one within our Eau Claire office. Those who excel in our fast paced Medical Billing office have the mindset of a team player, excellent data entry skills, and a goal oriented attitude will find this an excellent place to work. Experience with medical terminology a plus, while interest in long-term employment is a must. Healthcare administration or data entry experience preferred, but not required. We're willing to train the right candidate who will fit with our office culture!
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Data Entry - Patient Registration and Charge Entry
- Customer Service - Answering phones and assisting with patient questions, by mail or phone
- Follow up of insurance inquiries
- Daily posting of remittance and reconciliation of payments
Skills that will assist you:
- Strong and accurate typing skills
- 10 key calculator
- Good communication and phone skills
- The desire to be contribute to a strong work team
- Investigative abilities
- Detail oriented
Benefits include (Full-Time only):
- Monday thru Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Health Insurance - Partial premium contributed by employer
- Life Insurance
- Employer matched 401K
- Paid Holidays
- Two weeks paid vacation after one year
To be considered, please email resume to email@example.com.
Job Type: Full-time & Part-time